I am open for equine and pet portrait commissions

Whether it is to celebrate, commemorate, or meant as a gift to a loved one, I put love and effort into bringing it to fruition. Below are the media and sizes to choose from, followed by information regarding the process.

A5 15 x 21 cm (6″ x 8″)
A4 21 x 30 cm (8″ x 12″)
A3 30 x 42 cm (12″ x 16.5″)
35,5 x 51 cm (14″ x 20″)

A5 15 x 21 cm (6″ x 8″)
A4 21 x 30 cm (8″ x 12″)
A3 30 x 42 cm (12″ x 16.5″)

I recommend contacting me in advance if you have a certain date that you would like your order to be completed and shipped by.

I use photos as reference, so please send me high-resolution images that are sharp and sufficiently detailed. If you are in the province of Novara, Italy, I can even visit and take my own reference photos of your horse.

We discuss the medium, size, the photo(s) you would like me to work from, as well as the price. Once we agree on these, I will draw a preliminary sketch and send a scan of it to you by e-mail for approval.

I begin work after receiving 25% deposit, which is non-refundable. It is possible for me to send, upon request, work in progress images via e-mail or Facebook, depending on your preference. The remaining 75% is paid when work is complete and you are satisfied with the finished piece. I accept payment through bank transfer and PayPal.

Shipping costs vary according to size of artwork as well as its destination, and are covered by the client. Worldwide shipping is available. If you live in the province of Novara, it is possible to arrange for us to meet and you can collect the piece in person.

If you are interested in commissioning me, or have questions concerning the process, please contact me. Thank you!