Commission info

I take commissions, specializing in portraits of equine and lagomorph (rabbit) subjects. Below are the media, sizes and current rates* offered, followed by the process.

*Please note: rates do not include the cost of shipping, and are subject to change.

WATERCOLOUR
21 x 30 cm (8″ x 12″) – 315 Euro (270 GBP, 350 USD)
30 x 42 cm (12″ x 16.5″) – 440 Euro (375 GBP, 490 USD)

ACRYLICS ON STRETCHED CANVAS
20 x 30 cm (8″ x 12″) – 380 Euro (320 GBP, 420 USD)
30 x 40 cm (12″ x 16″) – 500 Euro (420 GBP, 550 USD)

I recommend contacting me in advance if you have a certain date that you would like your order to be completed and shipped by.

I use photos as reference, so please send images that are sharp and of as high a resolution as possible.

We discuss the medium, size, the photo(s) you would like me to work from, as well as the price. Once we agree on these, I will draw a preliminary sketch and send a scan of it to you by e-mail for approval, after which we sign a commission contract.

I begin work after receiving a 20% deposit, which is non-refundable. It is possible for me to send work in progress images via — depending on your preference — e-mail, WhatsApp, or social media. The remaining 80% is paid when work is complete. I accept payment through bank transfer and PayPal; I am, however, open to other payment methods if need be.

The cost of shipping is calculated separately. It varies according to the size of the artwork as well as its destination, and is covered by the client. Worldwide shipping is available. Artwork is shipped unframed, with a tracking number, and is sent out once I receive payment covering the shipping cost.

If you are interested in a commission, or have any questions, please do get in touch. Thank you!

Italiano